Saturday, December 6, 2014

There is something only my husband knows about me
A fact that truly embarrasses me
...it is shameful...but here it is for all to read...

I LOVE simply LOVE to watch bad Christmas movies.



Now I'm not talking Miracle on 34th Street (which I do LOVE btw)
or
Its a Wonderful Life (which is my husbands favorite).

I'm talking BAD here. Really Bad.
Think Lifetime and the Hallmark Channel, Bad.
With actors and actresses that you seem to remember from back when they were somebody, 
Or actors that look just like someone famous but they are not.

Thats right. Me. The girl who hates chick flicks, 
The girl who you would have to tie down and force to watch a documentary.  
Me who hates comedies. 
Mewho will only go see horror movies and the occasional action adventure film.

I spend all of December and half of November watching things with 
 "Jo" from the facts of life (what is her name anyway?) 
and Doris Roberts. You know. Her 


Yes that bad. 
You can flip through a handful of channels at anytime during December 
and one of them will have a bad Christmas movie on.

So I thought I would combine two of my favorite things and give you the 

12 Days of Beer and Christmas Movies


Unfortunately we start off bad, On both accounts. 


The Beer
Snow Roller from 
Magic Hat Brewing Company VT



YUK!
ok lets watch some of the movie and come back to this.
I am a true believer that sometimes beers need to breathe and warm some...


The Movie

YUK!
I Love Grumpy Cat and really I didn't expect much in the first place but the plot is awful.
sad loner girl befriends cat that talks to her... they foul an attempted robbery from a mall security guard...he tried to steal a million dollar dog....
Really Bad and not in a good way...
I mean I really just wanted to see Grumpy  being cute and playing in the snow...
but no such luck.... 


Even Grumpy's cuteness couldn't save this one.


Back to the beer
It did mellow a bit but I just don't get it.  Its very hoppy and bitter but yet sweet.
There is just too many things going on for me to enjoy it. 
but I like the ad...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Will you buy this beer?