Saturday, October 19, 2013

Friday night, My first Beer 4 Bitches Blog.

Tonight I am trying out  Coffee Porter by Haand Bryggeriet, from Norway...




I must say I wasn't thrilled with my first taste. The coffee flavor was slightly overpowering.
 After a few more sips, this time with a sweet  cracker spread with a provolone chianti cheese spread from my favorite Italian market Altamontes in Doyelstown PA. I saw the light. This isn't a slam down outside on a hot summer day beer. This is a sophisticated dessert beer. Perfect after dinner or with sweets.

Will I buy this again? maybe. I think my sister might like it. She hates beer but loves coffee. 

At 6.2 proof it wont take much to get you there, which is a good thing because I don't think I could drink more than one bottle of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will you buy this beer?